The king-size bed in the Tylden room at our Eastern Shore B&B is the perfect place to curl up and read a book as you gaze out at the Bay. A small iron Juliet-type balcony outside the door provides a serene spot to watch the sun set over the water, or to just gaze out and watch the squirrels and boats. Tylden features a stand-alone shower in its private bath.
Getaway to the Bay
Day One – Arrive & Unwind
- Arrive at 1pm for an early check-in and be welcomed with a chilled bottle of Pinot Gris and a cheese and charcuterie board prepared by our chef.
- Take a stroll around the property and down to our private beach. In season, we provide kayaks, paddle boards and a canoe for exploring Fairlee Creek and out into the Chesapeake Bay.
- Freshen up and come to our dining room for a private, romantic dinner for two including a bottle of Crow Vineyard wine. Your special dinner will be prepared by our chef to your liking.
Day Two – Explore & Savor
- Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast either in our safe dining room or in your own room complete with our signature Bloody Mary.
- Pick up your picnic lunch to take with you while you explore Chestertown and Kent County. Your TouchStay App will guide you.
- Savor dinner out at one of our top restaurants. We will supply a $100 voucher to use.
Day Three – Fuel Up & Head Home
- Wake to another full breakfast in the dining room or in your room complete with a sunny Mimosa.
New reservations only. Cannot be combined with any other offers or third party specials. Room not included in package price.