Our wonderful world is on the road to recovery from COVID-19 and we couldn’t be more thankful. We are ready to welcome you and are excited about your getting away., Great Oak Manor is ready to make your stay one that is as safe as it is enjoyable… a true respite from any stress you may be holding on to. Keep scrolling for ways to savor safely and the many enhancements we’ve made so you can plan a trip with confidence.
Choose from main floor or porch/patio dining(weather permitting)
- Main Floor Dining: All tables in our main floor dining room are socially distanced. We also have tables in the Music Room and the Conservatory. We will offer both a sweet and savory entrée to choose from on your nightly menu. We can accommodate all dietary restrictions.
- Coffee: Early morning coffee is available in the guest pantry or outside the dining room by 7:30pm.
- We have invested in a chemical-free technology for all of our cleanings, sanitizing and deodorizing. SAO™ technology system by Tersano has been proven and certified effective against all kinds of bacteria and virus including the coronavirus.
- All guest rooms and common areas are cleaned and sanitized regularly for your peace of mind. Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned prior to new guest arrival and after guest check.
- Your breakfast preparer is certified in and practices ServSafe techniques— as always!
- Hand sanitizer stations are positioned out side of the dining room, in the Conservatory and at the check-in desk.
- Gloves and Masks are not required but we want you to be comfortable, so wear them if you choose.
See What Our Guests Are Saying
“This bed and breakfast is cut above all others in the mid Atlantic region. It has everything you would want for a stress free get away, a romantic trip, a discover adventure, even a business venue for a sales or management decision making purpose. The staff is totally into making obstacles disappear and satisfaction for the clientele.”
“Our stays at Great Oak Manor have always been five-star experiences. We’ve also stayed twice since the pandemic, because we find it to be safe, meticulously clean, and a stress reliever. I can’t say enough positive comments to truly represent the experience, except to emphasize that you will love staying here and you’ll return many times like we have”
We're Here for You!
If you have any questions for us or want to speak with one of our friendly staff, we would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. From questions about our enhanced cleaning routines to safe itinerary planning and more, we’re ready to help! Call (410) 778-5943 or email email@example.com to contact us today. Get updates and connect with us on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.