Our wonderful world is on the road to recovery from COVID-19 and we couldn’t be more thankful. With Maryland’s travel ban lifted, and with guests like you excited about getting away for a while, Great Oak Manor is ready to make your stay one that is as safe as it is enjoyable… a true respite from any stress you may be holding on to. Keep scrolling for ways to savor safely and the many enhancements we’ve made so you can plan a trip with confidence.
Choose from room delivery, main floor or porch dining:
- Room Delivery: Enjoy our continental breakfast in your room. This will be our ever-popular homemade granola with vanilla yogurt, fresh fruit and the sweet bread of the day.
- Main Floor Dining: We are serving breakfast on the three tables on our porch and patio (first come, first served) and in our dining room. All tables are socially distanced. We will offer the hot entrée of the day, usually alternating between sweet (eg. French toast) or savory (an egg dish). We can accommodate all dietary restrictions.
- Coffee: Early morning coffee can be delivered to your room prior to breakfast.
- We have invested in a chemical-free technology for all of our cleanings, sanitizing and deodorizing. SAO™ technology system by Tersano has been proven and certified effective against all kinds of bacteria and virus including the coronavirus.
- All guest rooms and common areas are cleaned and sanitized regularly for your peace of mind. Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned prior to new guest arrival and after guest check.
- Your breakfast preparer, Holly, is certified in and practices ServSafe techniques— as always!
- Hand sanitizer stations are positioned out side of the dining room, in the Conservatory and at the check-in desk.
- All staff are in gloves and masks and we want you to be as well when not in your room.
- Breakfast servers will be wearing clean gloves and masks to serve food.
See What Our Guests Are Saying
“Beautiful estate and grounds! Had a great weekend away with my best friend — we were very happy just enjoying the beautiful lawn and private beach, but ventured into close-by Chestertown one day, which was lovely too. Loved the delicious breakfasts with a view! Friendly and accommodating staff. Felt very safe during COVID too. Thank you!”
“Great Oak Manor is a gorgeous and comfortable place to escape for a few days. This part of the Chesapeake is a phenomenal view AND has no jelly fish, so great for kayaking and swimming. Highly recommend! Safe Coronavirus protocols.”
We're Here for You!
If you have any questions for us or want to speak with one of our friendly staff, we would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. From questions about our enhanced cleaning routines to safe itinerary planning and more, we’re ready to help! Call (410) 778-5943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us today. Get updates and connect with us on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.