At our Eastern Shore pet friendly hotel, we understand how difficult it is to leave your furry family members at home or in the kennel. However, at our Inn, you’re fully welcome to bring them along so they can have fun with you! We want your companion to be as comfortable as you are, so we have designated three rooms at the Inn for you to choose from, all offering accommodations specially catered to our guests with pets. These rooms are all conveniently located, having either direct or close access to the outdoors, that way you can have an easier time tending to their needs.
We’d love to see all your beautiful pets when you come to pay us a visit! There are also a few area restaurants that have outdoor patio seating that pets are often allowed. Try Barbara’s on the Bay and The Kitchen at The Imperial.
Pet Friendly Rooms
- We are a pet-friendly B&B and ask that you let us know in advance if you plan on bringing your pet
- The Roese Suite, Sterling Suite, and Caulk are our 3 pet friendly rooms
- $25 fee per pet per night of the stay
- Limit of 2 pets to a room
- Each pet has to be well behaved and potty trained
- No pets allowed in the dining room
- Must be on-leash while in common rooms