At our Eastern Shore pet-friendly hotel, we understand how difficult it is to leave your furry family members at home or in the kennel. However, at our Inn, you’re fully welcome to bring them along so they can have fun with you! We want your companion to be as comfortable as you are, so we have designated three rooms at the Inn for you to choose from, all offering accommodations specially catered to our guests with pets. These rooms are all conveniently located, having either direct or close access to the outdoors, that way you can have an easier time tending to their needs.
We’d love to see all your beautiful pets when you come to pay us a visit! There are also a few area restaurants that have outdoor patio seating that pets are often allowed. Try Barbara’s on the Bay, The Kitchen at The Imperial, and 98 Cannon Riverside Grille.
All visiting pets can expect these pawtastic perks as part of our pet package:
- Cozy Pet Bed
- Warm Blanket
- Feeding & Water Bowls
- Fun Toys
- Tasty Treats
- A Note from Lizzie the Manor Dog Welcoming Them
- On-Site Pet Station with Bags and Disposal of Waste
Learn about all the pet-friendly activities we offer on-site, along with area attractions in our blog from the dog!
- We are a pet-friendly B&B and ask that you let us know in advance if you plan on bringing your pet
- The Roese Suite, Sterling Suite, and Caulk are our 3 pet-friendly rooms
- $25 fee per pet per night of the stay
- Limit of 2 dogs per room
- We welcome all dogs that are well-behaved and trained
- Enjoy your pet on a leash while you explore the grounds and use the common rooms
- The Health Department prevents us from allowing your pet around guest food
- Service animals are welcome in all rooms when they meet the criteria. There is no charge for service animals.