June has arrived, the weather is warm, the water is sparkling, and Chestertown, Maryland is bursting into activity. One much anticipated activity is Chestertown’s “Music in the Park” Summer Concert Series. Let’s take a look at a few fun facts in regards to these summer concerts:
- Genres will include bluegrass, folk, jazz, rock, big band, and more from both local and regional musicians.
- All concerts are FREE!
- Dates: Every other Saturday – June 11, June 15, July 2, July 16, July 30, August 13, August 27.
- In case of rain, the concerts will be moved to Emmanuel Episcopal Church right across from the park.
- This event is sponsored by the town of Chestertown, Maryland, the Kent County Arts Council, and many wonderful community contributors. (A big thanks to everyone involved in putting this series together!)
- The park location of this Summer Concert Series is only 20 minutes away from Great Oak Manor, meaning that we’d be a great option for lodging!
We can’t wait to see you here at Great Oak Manor. Summer is a wonderful, freeing time of year that beckons you to take some time off from the “real world” for an escape to other places. Let us be that other place. Chestertown, Maryland awaits your arrival!