Let Great Oak Manor serve as your home away from home as you enjoy luxurious service and this beautiful property.
Frequently Asked Questions
Discover the answers to our most frequently asked questions. If you’re unable to find the answer you’re looking for, see our Policies or submit an email inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 410.778.5943.
Check-In time is from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. from May through October and from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. in November through April.
- Should you require an arrival time later than 7 p.m., please make arrangements with us in advance.
- Check-Out time is any time prior to 11 a.m. on the expected day of departure.
All balances must be settled at the time of departure.
We are able to take requests for both an early check-in and late check-out. While we’re unable to guarantee early access or delayed departure, we do welcome you to arrive at the property as early as you wish on the day of your arrival. If the room is not yet available to you, you can enjoy the property and on-site amenities. The same applies to the day of your departure as well. Should a late check-out be unavailable, we are happy to store your belongings while you continue to enjoy an afternoon on the property or in the area.
We require a two-night minimum stay year-round, except during holidays and certain times of the year when a three-night stay is required.
Due to our size, cancellations affect us significantly; therefore, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy.
- All lodging reservations, including group bookings, require a 50% deposit at the time of booking.
- Your deposit less a $50 cancellation/change fee per room will be returned for cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Guests who shorten their stay within 30 days of arrival remain responsible for all charges based on the reserved rate for all canceled nights. All early departures and no shows will be charged at the reserved rate for each unused room night.
- For Holidays, Special Event Weekends including Tea Party Weekend, Down Rigging Weekend, Washington College Graduation Weekend, Washington College Parents Weekend and Multiple Room Bookings the deposit less $50 per room will be refunded if canceled 60 days prior to scheduled arrival. All money is due if not canceled 60 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- The Group or Event Cancellation policy is contracted separately. If you are concerned about an unexpected emergency preventing your arrival, we recommend trip insurance, for instance Travelinsurance.com or Allianz Travel Insurance.
We do not offer any discounts, but we do occasionally offer a variety of special packages, including seasonal specials
Yes, Gift Certificates from Great Oak Manor may be purchased in any dollar amount, are treated as cash and do not expire. They may be used for a future stay or Great Oak Manor merchandise. Simply specify the amount as you are purchasing online.
Once your Gift Certificate purchase is complete, we will email (or mail) you or the specified gift recipient a PDF of the Gift Certificate. To book your reservation using your Gift Certificate, simply telephone 410-778-5943 with the Gift Certificate code found on the Certificate.
Please review our full terms and conditions for Great Oak Manor Gift Certificates.