Great Oak Manor is a charming Georgian estate located on the Eastern Shore, just minutes from historic Chestertown. No matter the season, Kent County offers beautiful scenery and plenty of fun attractions for you and your friends or family, including wine tours, bird watching (visit the tundra swan that drops by the Chesapeake Bay during the winter months), and museums.
Our charming bed and breakfast, with twelve guest rooms, a fabulous family style accommodation (Carriage House), and many spacious common areas makes it the perfect spot to host a number of winter engagements including: girls’ and guys’ weekends, marina weekends, family reunions, winter escapes, hunting weekends, half way to spring parties, and more!
Weekend packages include:
- 12 guest rooms; 2 guests per room;
- Welcome Cocktail Party Friday 6-7 p.m.;
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday;
- Bloody Mary Bar – Saturday;
- Carriage House additional $600 (4 people);
- Italian Dinner Buffet for up to 24 people;
- Add Thursday or Sunday night for additional $100 per room;
Limited time offer:
January &February $3600 ($300/room), excluding: 2/16-2/18
December & March $3900 ($325/room), excluding 12/22-12/25, 12/29-12/31